Monday, August 24, 2009

Games for Windows Live.

Okay, I'm not going to tell you how bad it is since there are many articles about it. If you have nerver heard about its notorious features, check it out.

This was meant to be a Fallout 3 DLC review. or
Fallout 3 New Content, Adventures In GFWL

From those articles, I can easily imagine that user expereicens from GFWL are horrilbe, shameful and pity.

Actually, as a developer, I was okay with GFWL until I needed to deal with bugs from its newly updated 3.0 version. It's okay since debugging is just one of daily tasks we are doing.

However, I'd like to remember the lesson I learned from this experience.
Don't use an outside technology if its provider just distributes a new version and forces users to use it wihtout telling a single word to partner developers.
That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment